Beach break, tips for you
- on Mar 23, 2018       By: LucyH
In this article, we recommend you every essential information to plan a good beach break vacation. When to visit? How to get there? Where to go and what to do?
Ha Long Bay is located in the part of the Gulf of Tonkin, with a total area of 1553 km2 including 1969 islands large and small.
♦ Which time is suitable for a trip to Ha Long bay
Halong Bay is a seaside island with a distinctly different climate of summer and winter. The average temperatures during summer is around 27 °C – 29 °C (April, May, June and August can be considered as the peak season). When the winter comes, Ha long is covered with cold atmosphere and the average temperature is around 16 °C to 18 °C. Autumn is when Ha Long bay displays its best beauty.
♦ Transportation | Ha Noi – Ha Long
170 km away from Hanoi, it takes around 3 to 4 hours to get to Ha Long bay by car.
- By Coach: The car to Ha Long is usually located at My Dinh bus station, Luong Yen, the first departure at 6 am and the late at 17 pm.
- By Rail way: You can buy Halong express train ticket from Gia Lam station (about 5h) at a price of 100,000 VND / person.
- By Seaplane: Hai Au Airlines offers modern and luxurious vehicles to travel to Ha Long
- Cruising through the bay.
- Exploring the authentic beauty of Thien Cung, Dau Go, Me Cung cave and Tuan Chau islands
- Sea bathing: 7 beautiful beaches of Ha Long Bay that attract more than 2 thousand international and domestic tourists relatively are Ti Top, Ngoc Vung, Quan Lan, Minh Chau, Ba Chay and Bai Chay
2. Cat Ba
Cat Ba is is the largest island in the archipelago of Ha Long Bay, Cat Hai island district, 30 km east of Haiphong City, 25 km from Ha Long City.
♦ Which time to visit | Same as Ha Long bay
- Departure from Hai Phong, by express train (50 minutes) or by ferry (about 3 hours).
- Departure from Hanoi by bus such as Hoang Long bus, Interbuslines ... (about 4-5 hours)
- Departure from Tuan Chau (Halong) by ferry (45 minutes)
>>> We offer great Halong - Cat Ba tour… Check it out
- Sea bath at Cat Co beaches
- Visit Monkey Island and Viet Hai Village
- Trekking in Cat Ba national park
- Visiting Lan Ha bay (Yacht, Kayking and Coral viewing)
Located at Phu Loc District, Thua Thien Hue Province, 30 km south of Da Nang City and 70 km north of Hue City, Lang Co bay is recognized as one of the most beautiful bays in the world in 2009.
♦ Suitable time to visit Lang Co
- Lang Co is most beautiful from April to July.
- From August to November there is usually rain, the beach can be chiseled.
- From December to March, the sea is quite cold.
- By Plane
HN - Huế -Lang Co (70km) = 1 hour by car
HN –Đà Nẵng – taxi = Hai Van tunnel (15km) or Hai Van pass (35km)
- By Rail way
Hanoi -Hue (688km) = 12 hours by train
There will be two stops: 1. HCM – Hue (1 day and 1 night) 2. Hue – Da Nang – Lang Co
Hanoi – Da nang (14 hours by train)
Besides sea bath, you can choose to explore Lap An lake, Chan May sea, Hai Van Pass or Bach Ma national park. The travel will be even more interesting to ride a mortobike through the above destinations.
♦ Suitable time to visit Hoi An
In general, the climate in Hoi An is divided two rainy-dry season with gazing sun and high temperature.
- Dry season (February - August). Around this time, the weather in Hoi An is especially cool and pleasant, especially the period between February and April
- Rainy season (October - December): The weather during this period is inconvenient for traveling, thus tourists should not plan their trip
- By Coach: Hanoi – Hoi An
- By Plane: Hanoi – Da Nang & Da Nang – Hoi An (30km) Bus/ Motorbike
♦ Tourist attractions
- An Bang: Located in Cam An ward, about 3 km from the east of the ancient town of Hoi An, Quang Nam province, An Bang is well known for its beautiful blue sea and stunning sandy shore. In 2014, An Bang also reached the top 100 most beautiful beaches in the world voted by CNN Go.
- Ha My: Located at Dien Duong town, 7km from the old town, Ha My holds a place in the Top of the sea beautiful in Asia by the Telegraph (England) in 2017
- Cu Lao Cham: Located in the Tan Hiep commune of Hoi An, 18 km east of Cua Dai, Cu Lao Cham takes tourists about 30 minutes by speedboat to travel from Cua Dai port or wooden boat dep3. Da nang arting at Bach Dang wharf. Cu Lao Cham Islands consists of seven small islands of biodiversity with natural forests, beautiful beaches, coral reefs and many valuable aquatic species.
♦ When to visit Da Nang?
With the characteristics of tropical monsoon climate, the average annual temperature of Da Nang is quite high and stable. There are two distinct seasons, the dry season (from January to July) and the rainy season from August to December.The period from February to August, is the ideal time to go to Da Nang. During this time, the climate here is very nice with not much rain, no storms, which is ideal for activities of sightseeing, relaxation and recreation.
♦ Transportation | How to get to Da Nang? The three most popular means of transport to Da Nang are aircraft, train and coach
- By Plane: Domestic airlines such as Vietnam Airlines, Jetstar or VietJetAir offer direct flights to Da Nang.
- By Rail Way: Train depart from Hanoi / Sai Gon
- By Coach: Depart from any province
♦ Beautiful beaches
- My Khe Beach: According to Forbes, My Khe Beach is voted as one of the most attractive beaches in the world. With the coastline, stretching up to 90m, fine white sand beaches, blue sea water and in combination with high-class hotels, resorts and beach resorts on the beach My Khe is the ideal stopover.
- Coming here, tourists can participate in many attractive activities such as diving under the blue sea to admire the beautiful coral, sailing, flastmob and so on …
Situated in the South Central coast of Nha Trang is the capital of Khanh Hoa province, in the South Central Coast of Vietnam. Nha Trang is 1,280km from Hanoi capital, 448km from Ho Chi Minh City.
♦ When to visit Nha Trang
Nha Trang has it power to attract tourists at any time of the year, thanks to it charming coastline and the ease climate. With the annual average temperature of around 26 to 27 Celsius degree, Nha Trang presents two distinct seasons as rainy and dry.
- January & August: During the dry season, the weather is cool and the level of humidity is low. Thus, this period is mostly suitable for tourists to plan their trip to Nha Trang.
- September - December: The rainy season usually takes place in the last months of the year, bring a long with cold and windy atmosphere.
There are various choices of transportation to Nha Trang. Besides coaches, plane, passengers also depart from Hanoi, Sai Gon or Da Lat to Nha Trang by train.
- By Coach: Hanoi – Nha Trang: 8 – 10 hours
- By Rail way: Hanoi – Nha Trang (1315km), Hanoi – Sai Gon (411 km)
- How to move around the city: Taxi, bus, mortobike, caple, boat or ferry
♦ What to do and where to go in Nha Trang
- Cuber diving, coral admiring, surfing, kayaking, spa and resort
- Nha Trang is appearling for many tourist attracts such as Vinpearl land, Hon Mun, Hon Tam, Nha Trang Aquarium, Thap Ba pagoda, Hon Chong, Dai Lanh sea and Dam market
Located in Binh Thuan province, 183 km from the northeast of Ho Chi Minh city, Phan Thiet has been well-known for many beautiful coastline stretching by white sand and coconut trees.
♦ When to visit Phan Thiet
- The weather is ease and cool from January to the end of December while April and May are the hottest season.
- The period from April to August is considered as the best time to travel Mui Ne, when the sea displays green and cool
- Avoid the end of June and early July because this is the seaweed bloom season, also known as "red tide". This phenomenon makes the sea color change and accompanied by bad smell so it is not suitable for bathing.
♦ How to get to Mui Ne
From Hanoi no direct flights to Mui Ne, you can choose other options as below:
- HN - Sai Gon (Flight) & Sai gon – Mui Ne/Phan Thiet (Coach/Car)
- HN – Nha Trang (Flight) & Nha Trang – Phan Thiet (Coach)
- HN – Phan Thiet (Flight) & then take a cab into the city center
♦ What to do and where to go in Mui Ne
- Sea bathing: Mui Ne is famous for many clean and beautiful beaches, including as Bai Rang, about 15 km from the city center and Hon Rom
- Other attractions can be known as Hon Ghenh or Hon Lao, Suoi Tien, Nui rock gullies, Bau Trang lake, Bau Sen lake (18 km from Hon Rom, Hon Mui bay near Hon Rom, Mui Ne fishing village) km north of Mui Ne, Po Sah Ina (7km from Phan Thiet) relics of Champa kingdom
Con Dao or so called Con Son, Con Lon or Con Non and Koh Tralach, was known as a French colony. Now a day it has become a very famous destination for tourists all over the world.
♦ When to visit Con Dao
Visitors should arrange their trips to Con Dao during March and September
♦ How to get to Con Dao
If you are in Ho Chi Minh city, you can catch a bus to Vung Tau and get to Con Dao by Ships or Planes
- By Ship
Sai Gon – Cai Lo harbor (You can find ticket in the East Bus Station)
At Cai Lo harbor, you can buy ship ticket to Con Dao. The ship departs at 17.00 pm and arrives at 5.00 in the next day. You can also bring along with a motorbike
- By Plane
Flight to Con Dao is available at Vietnam Airlines and Air Mekong
♦ Transportation in the city
It is about 12 km from Co Ong airport to Con Dao city center. You can take a cab or a motorbike.
♦ Tourist attractions
- Your trip could not be complete without visiting Con Dao dungeon and many beautiful beaches such as Dam Trau, An Hai, Doc Doc Beach, Hon Bay Beach, Dam Tre Bay, Con Dao Museum and Ong Dung Nature Reserve,
- Admiring the beauty of coral reefs and doing fishing as well as exploring the island of Con Son Bay
Con Dao will spoil you with various choice of hotels and resorts, including Six senses (),
Located at ThaiLand bay, 45 km to the West of Ha tien, Phu Quoc island is endowed with the lush of forest, majestic mountain and beautiful sea.
♦ When to visit Phu Quoc
In general, you can travel to Phu Quoc at any time of the year, because the average temperature is only about 28 degrees Celsius. The best time to visit Phu Quoc is the dry season (October – March). During April and September, Phu Quoc attracts a large number of tourists, thus to ensure your holiday, you should avoid this period.
- By Plane
Airline: Vietnam Airlines, Jetstar, Vietjet Air.
Depart from Saigon, Hanoi, Can Tho & Rach Gia
- By Coach: Rach Gia – Phu Quoc (2.5 Hours), HCM – Rach Gia (6 -7 hours)
♦ Tourist Attraction
- Bac Dao area
- Pepper gardens, Mui Ganh Dau, Dinh Cau Mui, Hon Thom Island, Bai Dai (BBC voted as one of the 10 pristine beaches in the world.)
- Ham Ninh fish village, The picturesque stream tourist area, Phu Quoc fish sauce production base, Phu Quoc dungeon, Pearl Source, Sao Beach, Bai Khe, An Thoi archipelago
- Dive and see coral
- Fishing, squid catching
- Visit the national park, Vinpearl Amusement Park Phu Quoc, Vinpearl Safari, Dinh Cau night market
>>> Read more about Beautiful beaches in Vietnam
>>> You may also likeBest time to visit Vietnam
on 10 Nov, 2018
on 07 Nov, 2018
on 06 Nov, 2018