Luang Prabang Exploration
Luang Prabang Exploration - 04 Days
You will discover
- Day 01Luang Prabang arrival (-/-/-)
- Day 02Luang Prabang – City Tour - Khuang Si fall –full day (B/L/-)
- Day 03Luang Prabang – Pak Ou cave – Local village (B/-/-)
- Day 04Luang Prabang – Departure (B/-/-)
You will be interested in:
- Visit the most beautiful and famous Vat Xien Thong or the temple of Royal city, Wat Visoun temple and Wat Mai temple
- Immerse into the stunning turquoise Khuang Si fall
- Boat trip on the Mekong River, caves discovery.
- Explore the traditional local villages
Day 01 : Luang Prabang arrival (-/-/-)
Upon Luang Prabang airport, our Authenik Travel’s tour guide and driver will welcome you and transfer to your hotel in the city center. Meals on your own and take a rest after your flight.
Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 02 : Luang Prabang – City Tour - Khuang Si fall –full day (B/L/-)
After your breakfast at hotel. Meet our tour guide and driver to go to Phousi Mount where you enjoy a great panorama view of the City and the river.
Take a short driver to Vat Xien Thong or the temple of Royal city. This is one of the most important Lao monasteries and still remains a significant monument to the spirit of religion, traditional art and royalty.
The next will be Wat Visoun temple – dating back to 1513, the King Visoun Dynasty. This is the oldest temple in Luang Prabang and was once the home to Luang Prabang Buddhas. Wat Visoun temple is with an unusual structure which represents the earliest Lao style.
Followed by Wat Mai, a beautiful temple built in the 18 century, located by the Royal palace. It is the biggest temples with beautiful decoration in Luang Prabang.
Enjoy a driving through rice fields and beautiful small village. Make some stop to discover their daily life before reaching Khuang Si fall, a gorgeous turquoise waterfall. Refresh and swim in the clear water.
Back to city and the rest of day is free at your leisure.
Overnight at Hotel in Luang Prabang.
Day 03 : Luang Prabang – Pak Ou cave – Local village (B/-/-)
Breakfast at your hotel then visit a local market in the town. Discover the daily life. (Recommend early visit in the morning).
Transfer to the pier. Embark a boat and enjoy a trip upstream along the Mekong River. Discover the numerous the Buddha images in Pak Ou caves such as Pak Ou cave (the mouth of the Ou River), Tham Ting cave ( Lower cave) and Tham Theung ( Upper cave). They are on the right side and overlooking to the Mekong River. Take a short distance from the caves to a village of Ban Xang Hai. Encounter the locals and learn how to make LauLao (Laos whisky) and LauHai (Laos wine).
Return to the city, en route we make a stop at other villages: Ban Xang Khong and Ban Xieng Lek well known for handmade of Jute Sar paper.
Back to Hotel and relax.
Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 04 : Luang Prabang – Departure (B/-/-)
Free till meet our driver to transfer to airport for your flight home or next destination.
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room with daily breakfast
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals where mentioned (B= breakfast; L= lunch; D= dinner)
- All entrance fees
- Water on tour.
Service Not Included
- International flight tickets from/to your country
- Laos visa
- Travel insurance
- Others not mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip...)
What clients say about us?
Very committed and responsive local team, tour was absolutely what we wanted - TripsAdvisorApr 24, 2018
Right from the time of my enquiry, to tour around Vietnam, the team at Authentik was very proactive and professional in their approach.Jan 8, 2018
A tailor-made trip perfectly organized by Authentik Vietnam.Nov 26, 2017