Luang Prabang Exploration
Luang Prabang Exploration - 04 Days
You will discover
- Day 01Luang Prabang arrival (-/-/-)
- Day 02Luang Prabang â€“ City Tour - Khuang Si fall â€“full day (B/L/-)
- Day 03Luang Prabang â€“ Pak Ou cave â€“ Local village (B/-/-)
- Day 04Luang Prabang â€“ Departure (B/-/-)
You will be interested in:
- Visit the highlights in Luang Prabang such as Vat Xien Thong or the temple of the Royal city, Wat Visoun temple and Wat Mai temple.
- Immerse yourself into the stunning, turquoise Khuang Si falls.
- A boat trip on the Mekong River to discover the sublime caves.
- Explore the traditional local villages.
DO YOU KNOW? THIS IS A PRIVATE TOUR AND AUTHENTIK TRAVEL COULD CUSTOMIZE IT TO FIT YOUR TRAVEL PLAN AND EXPECTATION!
Day 01 : Luang Prabang arrival (-/-/-)
Upon Luang Prabang airport, our Authenik Travel’s tour guide and driver will welcome you and transfer to your hotel in the city center.
Meals on your own and take a rest after your flight.
Overnight in Luang Prabang
Day 02 : Luang Prabang â€“ City Tour - Khuang Si fall â€“full day (B/L/-)
After breakfast at your hotel, meet our tour guide and driver to go to Mount Phousi where you can enjoy a great panoramic view of the City and the river.
Take a short drive to Vat Xien Thong (the temple of Royal city). This is one of the most important Laotian monasteries and still remains a significant monument to the spirit of religion, traditional art and royalty.
The next stop will be Wat Visoun temple, dating back to 1513 and the reign of King Visoun . This is the oldest temple in Luang Prabang and was once the home to Luang Prabang Buddhas. Wat Visoun temple is with an unusual structure which represents the earliest Laotian style.
Follow this with a visit to Wat Mai, a beautiful temple built in the 18th century, located by the Royal palace. It is the biggest temple in Luang Prabang with beautiful decorations.
Enjoy a driving through rice fields and a beautiful small village. Make some stops to discover their daily life before reaching Khuang Si fall, a gorgeous turquoise waterfall. Refresh and swim in the clear water.
Return to city and spend the rest of day at your leisure.
Stay overnight at a hotel in Luang Prabang.
Day 03 : Luang Prabang â€“ Pak Ou cave â€“ Local village (B/-/-)
Have breakfast at your hotel then visit a local market in the town to discover the daily life. (We recommend visiting early in the morning).
Transfer to the pier, embark a boat and enjoy a trip upstream along the Mekong River. Discover the numerous Buddha images in the Pak Oo caves such as Pak Oo cave (the mouth of the Oo River), Tham Ting cave ( Lower cave) and Tham Theung ( Upper cave). They are on the right side and overlook the Mekong River. Travel a short distance from the caves to the village of Ban Xang Hai.
Encounter the locals and learn how to make LauLao (Laotian whisky) and LauHai (Laotian wine). Return to the city, making stops at Ban Xang Khong village and Ban Xieng Lek village, well known for handmade Jute Sar paper.
Return to your hotel and relax and stay overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 04 : Luang Prabang â€“ Departure (B/-/-)
Free till meet our driver to transfer to airport for your flight home or next destination.
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room with daily breakfast
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals where mentioned (B= breakfast; L= lunch; D= dinner)
- All entrance fees
- Water on tour.
Service Not Included
- International flight tickets from/to your country
- Laos visa
- Travel insurance
- Others not mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip...)
What clients say about us?
It's a perfect tailor-made service with prices adapted to customer choices.Feb 10, 2020
Thanks to all the staff for helping us arrange this fantastic trip!Feb 10, 2020
I will definitely recommend Authentic Vietnam Travel to my friends!Feb 8, 2020
The guides were perfectly bilingual, friendly and hadÂ good advice.Feb 8, 2020