Secret of Angkor Temples
Secret of Angkor Temples - 04 Days
You will discover
- Day 01Siem Reap arrival (-/-/D)
- Day 02Siem Reap – Angkor Thom – Taprohm – Angkor Wat (B/L/-)
- Day 03Siem Reap – Rolous Group – Banteay Srei (B/L/-)
- Day 04Siem Reap –Tonle Sap Lake – Departure (B/-/-)
You will be interested in:
- Discover the amazing Bayon temple, Angkor Wat temples, Terrace of Elephants, and the Terrace of the Leper King in Siem Reap.
- Immerse yourself in the mysterious jungle and the Ta Prohm temple ruins where the 'Tomb Raider' movie was filmed.
- Explore Banteay Srei temple - the red sandstone women’s citadel temple.
- Visit the Rolous group - the cradle of classical Khmer art and architecture.
- Enjoy the sunset from Phnom Bakeng hill.
- A boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake and discover the floating village.
DO YOU KNOW? THIS IS A PRIVATE TOUR AND AUTHENTIK TRAVEL COULD CUSTOMIZE IT TO FIT YOUR TRAVEL PLAN AND EXPECTATION!
Day 01 : Siem Reap arrival (-/-/D)
Upon arrival, our Authentik Travel tour guide will welcome you at the charming Siem Reap International Airport and transfer you a short distance to the down town area.
Check in at your hotel and enjoy a briefing tour as well as some first information about this beautiful region.
A welcome dinner with an Apsara Dancing show will be served in the finest restaurant in the city.
Stay overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 02 : Siem Reap – Angkor Thom – Taprohm – Angkor Wat (B/L/-)
After breakfast at your hotel, meet our tour guide and enjoy a full day discovering the mysterious Angkor complex temples, starting from the South Gate of Angkor Thom, known as Big Angkor, the last capital of Angkor Empire surrounded by a wall and moat.
Bayon temple is in the heart of Angkor Thom. It is a special architecture with 54 towers and 4 smiling face statues. All are impressive bas-relief.
Our guide will lead you to the Terrace of Elephant. This is a terrace wall adorned with carved elephants Followed by Baphuon – a huge temple mountain and Terrace of the Leper King – a double wall carved with many mythological beings.
Traveling out of Angkor Thom and through the jungle will lead us to the sacred Ta Prohm temple ruin which is a great combination between human genius and natural beauty. Admire giant trees which have grown here for centuries. This is also the place where the “Tomb Raider” was filmed.
Lunch will be served in the restaurant by the Srah Srang Lake.
In the afternoon, discover Angkor Wat temple, the largest Khmer temple and the finest example of architecture and Angkorian art.
Enjoy the sunset from the Phnom Bakeng hill before returning to your hotel for dinner and relaxation.
Stay overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 03 : Siem Reap – Rolous Group – Banteay Srei (B/L/-)
Meet our tour guide and driver at your hotel and enjoy a trip to Rolous Group. This is the ancient capital of King Indravarman I during 877AD – 889AD, also known as the birth place of the classical Khmer art and Architecture.
Among the Roluos Group temples, there are some of the earliest permanent structures built by the Khmer empire, dating from the late 9th century. Some were totally built with bricks, others built with laterite or sandstone.
In the afternoon, visit Bantey Srei temple known as the Women’s citadel and a cradle of the Angkor’s finest stone carving.
The temple is a masterpiece built with red sandstone.
Return to Siem Reap and relax
Day 04 : Siem Reap –Tonle Sap Lake – Departure (B/-/-)
Transfer to Tonle Sap Lake, located 10km from the city center. On arrival, embark a boat and discover the largest fresh water lake in Southeast Asia, known as one of the world’s most varied and productive ecosystems the region that has always been of central importance for Cambodia's food provision.
Discover the beauty of the water landscape and local life on the lake, visit a floating village and enjoy the encounters with the locals.
Back to city, check out and transfer to airport for your flight to next destinations or flight home.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Professional English Speaking guide
- All private transfers
- Performance and boat trip
- All entrance fees
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Water on tour
Service Not Included
- International flights from/to your country
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Early check in and late check out
- Travel insurance
- Tipping and gratuities
- Visa stamp fee.
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry, drink…
What clients say about us?
It's a perfect tailor-made service with prices adapted to customer choices.Feb 10, 2020
Thanks to all the staff for helping us arrange this fantastic trip!Feb 9, 2020
I will definitely recommend Authentic Vietnam Travel to my friends!Feb 7, 2020
The guides were perfectly bilingual, friendly and had good advice.Feb 7, 2020