Our Authentik Travel team would like to thank you for your trust in our services to make your trips to Vietnam, Myanmar and share your feeling, experiences, opinions about your trips.
These are really precious information for us to improve our services. And they are very useful for our future clients to get some ideas about the quality of our services.
Most of below comments were from clients in French speaking countries such as France, Belgium, Canada, Switzerland, etc. Their satisfied reviews were translated into English for your reference.
Once again, thank you for your choosing Authentik Travel!
"Your country is beautiful, I love Vietnam!"
The trip was long but we went home with lots of good memories in mind. As agreed, I send you the report of the trip. I will proceed by region.
- Hotel with very good services, good location.
- The restaurants were well chosen, the meals were succulent.
- The program of activities very interesting and well put together.
- The guide had an excellent level in French, very competent in his explanations, open to the exchange.
Sapa: All right.
- Charming hotel, well located.
- Correct restaurants.
- Very beautiful mountain excursions, worth seeing.
- The guide spoke very good French, very kind, always ready to help us, ...
Halong Bay: All right.
- Despite the storm, we were able to take advantage: the program was modified so that we could still do what was planned.
- Nice junk, with a cabin on the upper deck: it was great for the view!
- The meals were good.
- Flexibility of the guide and the provider: adaptation of the program according to our desires / refund of the missed lunch. (Thanks for the negotiation!)
The center: Perfect
- A very good hotel with very good services in Hue, good hotel in Hoi an.
- A rich and varied activity program.
- Excellent meals.
- what about the guide? : He was just perfect, an excellent level in French, friendly and funny, very considerate, good advice, and listening to our desires, he made us discover his region with a lot of skills and humility. I take my hat off. We had a great time with him.
If we were very very satisfied with the first 10 days and I think this is largely due to the guides, because they were the image of the name of your agency: authentic and true, however, the stay in the south we has less conquered for several reasons:
1) The program of activities was overall a little redundant: 2 pagodas after our arrival in Ho-chi-Minh, which was a bit duplicate with what we had already visited north and south
2) The drivers: we had two. The first, who accompanied us on the first day, was presented to us by the guide as a driver "unprofessional" but overall, it went well. A second driver came for our trip to Ben Tre and Can Tho. His work was generally correct.
3) The guide: He was nice, but he was not up to the first 3 guides:
- His French was correct but he had a strong accent and made some clumsiness, which made understanding sometimes difficult.
- Lack of organization and / or anticipation
- Lack of flexibility
In short, here is the record that we can make of the trip. Even if the last days we have a little less, we are generally very satisfied with the services provided and are ready to work with you on a future trip.
Another big thank to you and your entire team, including the guides for everything! Your country is beautiful. I love Vietnam!