Our Authentik Travel team would like to thank you for your trust in our services to make your trips to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and share your feeling, experiences, opinions about your trips.
These are really precious information for us to improve our services. And they are very useful for our future clients to get some ideas about the quality of our services.
Most of below comments are on Tripadvisor.com where our clients show their satisfaction for your reference.
Once again, thank you for your choosing Authentik Travel!
"Our visit to the agency was also a great moment of emotion"
With a little delay, due to the jetlag (and yes, the age does not help and at the end of the year, I take the time to give you a report of our trip. As always, it was organized as close to our wishes as possible.
- Upon arrival in Yangon we were greeted very kindly by a super driver, Mr Naing. He made us discover differences of very typical aspects. The Green Hill hotel suited us perfectly. The whole trip to the Golden Rock, and its discovery, as well as the visit of Bago delighted us.
- In Mandalay, we had the chance to meet Mr. YU, a driver as competent as a guide who passionate us by his knowledge of the region. Until we left by boat to Bagan, we spent some moments unforgettable.
However, the Chindwin Hotel did not live up to the other accomodations .....
- In Bagan, everything was perfect. The young driver, Kyaw Kyaw, with a little shy, has been able to share with us places of little tourism, which we appreciated. The road to Kalaw was very pleasant.
By cons, surprise on arrival. It's cold, the city is at altitude, the hotel, frequented by young hikers, is composed of several bungalows, no heating, no wifi or TV, curtains too small for windows without shutters, bed linen very limited, only one cover. At 19h, we were lying, shivering with cold.
Valid only for young athletes.
-The rest of the trip was pleasant with the beautiful discovery of heavenly places, very friendly driver and very good hotels.
Besides, Mr. Sai and his wife Mo Mo are adorable.
- When we arrived in Saigon, we had the pleasure of being greeted by Truong, who spent the afternoon with us. Very nice moment.
- In Hue we were greeted by Toan, a very cultivated guide who was later revealed to be of essential help.
Despite the torrential rain, we visited Hue, the tombs, the Thanh Toan Bridge (a marvel) then Danang and his museum.
- Hoi An. Despite the floods, Toan showed us a part of the old city. The services of Authentik Vietnam stopped there.
But as the weather deteriorated and the homestay we booked was very much below TripAdvisor reviews, we made the decision to change our program.
Toan has been incredibly effective. We immediately returned to Danang, inviting us to his home or with his lovely wife, they allowed us to change the plane ticket to Hanoi, while the agency was responsible for finding us a perfect accommodation. In addition, the guide we had the first day, Mr Yé was very knowledgeable and friendly. We keep a very friendly memory. Our visit to the agency was also a great moment of emotion.
Once again, you have been perfect partners for a wonderful trip.
We thank you from the bottom of the heart. I will give a summary report to post it on your site.
With our sincere and grateful friendship.
DANY and GERARD